COMPREHENSIVE AND DIFFERENTIATED WEALTH PLANNING
Wealth planning is not just about building an investment portfolio. We integrate every aspect of your financial picture into a comprehensive wealth strategy. To address the financial priorities that are relevant to you and your family, we utilize specialized expertise across a broad range of financial topics. Visualizing your personalized plan holistically allows us to offer you insightful and cohesive advice, reflecting your personal values and priorities. This is not a one-time plan. We update and meet on a continual basis in our pursuit of high levels of success.
Is Your Benefit
- We help refine your goals in hope to understand your aspirations, family dynamics and concerns. Then we prioritize objectives and the horizons to achieve.
- To design a retirement plan, we discuss what you are looking for (i.e. standard of living) before building a personalized Retirement Shock Absorber®, calculating such things as rate of withdrawal, risk profile, time horizon and portfolio allocation.
- With investment planning we evaluate your risk tolerance before developing any strategies, which involve current asset allocation and investments. Afterwards, we select investment managers and assess tax implications, before we finally monitor and re-balance.
- Estate Planning should feel effortless. We get to know your family dynamics and legacy plans, coordinate with estate planners and attorneys, manage estate taxes, and implement wealth transfer, before offering you a full analysis, and developing a retirement income plan.
- Risk Management allows us to assess existing insurance coverage or lack thereof, before evaluating assets, goals, income, and liability protection. We also coordinate these findings with insurance specialists and attorneys.
- Tax Planning involves developing income and withdrawal plans, managing and accessing tax consequences of your portfolio, and conducting tax-loss harvesting. We also coordinate these findings with the appropriate CPAs and accountants.
- Education Planning is smart and we like to make it simple. We discuss educational goals, evaluate savings vehicles, and determine appropriate investments for your educational fund.
- Philanthropic Planning is about making your passion happen. We assess endowment funds, charitable bequests, private family foundations, and charitable remainder trusts.
OUR PLANNING PROCESS
IS A TWO-WAY STREET
Your values, concerns, priorities, and objectives are unique. Your financial plan should be one-of-a-kind, too. We start by asking questions so we can understand what you value most. Then we work to marry your situation and goals effectively.
After designing and implementing your personalized financial plan, we monitor its performance, keeping in close contact with you and amending your plan as life circumstances and world events dictate. We champion the idea that a personalized financial plan is your steadfast path to financial security and confidence.
“You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know
where you are going because you might not get there.”
INVESTING WITH DISCIPLINE
Because investment management is dynamic and fluid by nature, as circumstances and goals change over time, we make adjustments to your investment portfolio.
We’ve found a carefully conceived, diversified investment plan provides the discipline required to manage market volatility in a rational and measured manner.
THE 7 STEPS
INVEST WITH A PLAN™
- CLARIFY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- ACCESS RISK TOLERANCE
- DEVELOP INVESTMENT STRATEGY
- DETERMINE ACCOUNT STRUCTURE
- SELECT INVEST MANAGERS
- CONSTRUCT PORTFOLIO
- MONITOR, REBALANCE, MODIFY